This is the third of Lillie’s macro-friendly cookbooks. It focuses on delicious, comforting, yet still healthy meals that are essentially served from one dish. You’ll find a handful of favorite lightened up sauces and dressings, plus 56 recipes that are ideal for feeding the whole family, but also perfect for meal prep!
Just like the Lillie Eats and Tells cookbook and the Crunchwrap Book, every recipe has the macronutrients not only included in the book, but pre-loaded into both the My Fitness Pal and Lose It apps to simplify your macro-counting experience.
A handful of the recipes are tried and true favorites from the blog, some have been leaked here and there for thorough testing and perfecting, and several others are making their debut. Here are a few examples of what you'll find:
- White Chicken Chili
- Philly Cheesesteak Skillet
- Egg Roll Bowl
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Creamy Cauliflower Spaghetti Squash Casserole
- Crustless Quiche
- Stacked Chicken and Cauliflower Enchiladas
- Creamy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake
- Greek Chicken Souvlaki and Roasted Red Peppers
- Blackened Salmon and Veggies
- Bruschetta-Topped Tilapia with Roasted Cauliflower
- Almost Classic Cottage Cheese Chicken Salad
- Shrimp Ceviche Salad
- Jalapeño-Avocado Dressing
- Creamy Chimichurri
The digital copy can be downloaded immediately after purchase and saved to your books or kindle app for easy viewing. The hardcopy is spiral-bound, and soft-cover, making it easy to open and lay flat while using. It will be shipped to you within about 5-10 days. Happy cooking!